Monday, July 16, 2007

Haddie's Lost Tooth

Andy learned a few months ago that baby teeth begin falling out at the age of six. When he turned six last month, he became excited, albeit a bit wary, to loose a tooth. He currently has no loose teeth, but we check on occassion.

A few days ago, Andy ran up the stairs, excited to the point of hysterics. He said that Haddie had lost a tooth. At first, I didn't believe him and I told him she couldn't have. He insisted, and claimed that she had just spit it out of her mouth.

Of course, I became worried:
A) Because Haddie is only 2 years old, and
B) Because I heard no crying.

Frightened that Haddie might have taken a bad fall that knocked her out, I shot up from the computer and raced to the stairs. There she was, chipper as a cricket, coming up the stairs with a tiny white lego in her hand.

Andy, practically jumping, said, "Mommy! Haddie lost a tooth! That means she's 6 years old now!!!!"

No comments: