Monday, July 16, 2007

Our Jack Daniel's Photo Session






We were in Lynchburg, Tennessee at the Jack Daniel's distillery on July 3 with Donna and Brad. Andy wanted to go on the tour, but Haddie was too unbridled and energetic for an hour-long tour. Being cooped up for three hours in a car (with no nap) does not a contented two-year-old make. Therefore, I decided to keep her occupied in another way.



The grounds of the museum are so beautiful, and it was two years ago to the week that I discovered my unrealized photography talent on those very grounds. True to my Girl Scout days, I came prepared. After sending the others off on their tour (I've been on it four times already, so I wasn't missing anything), I, ready with camera, props and outfits, set Haddie up as my model. She was a natural, and is finally figuring out the whole "posing thing". It's a good thing I have photogenic kids.

Here are just a very select few of the pictures I got that day. The rest of the photos can be found here:
http://www.tumbleweedcrossing.net/Andy/july2007.html





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.